Scrambled eggs with tomatoes in oil “Nesti”
- 4 eggs
- 4 dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 a handful of grated cheese (granapadano or a melting cheese like Gruyere, but if you prefer a savory note, you can use also pecorino cheese).
- A little of minced basil or oregano
- A clove of garlic (optional)
- A red hot chili pepper (optional)
- 2 spoons of Greek yogurt
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- Salt as needed
Beat the eggs and add the Greek yogurt and cheese.
Add the dried tomatoes cut into pieces, basil or oregano, (and garlic and hot chili peppers if used). Add the salt.
Cook the mixture of eggs in a non-stick pan with a little of oil, continuing to mix it with a spoon. Ultimately you have to obtain a creamy mixture not too much homogeneous.
Serve immediately with croutons or slices of bread.